General Terms of Sale
- Company details.Vassos Eliades Accessories Ltd (company number 151277) (we and us), is a company registered in Cyprus under the Cyprus Companies Act , CAP 113 and our registered office is at 23 Lefkosias Street, Dali Industrial Area, 2540, Nicosia, Cyprus. . Our VAT number is 10151277F. We operate the website ceremonietea.com.cy
- Contacting us.To contact us telephone our customer service team at (22897300) or email firstname.lastname@example.org . How to give us formal notice of any matter under the Contract is set out in clause 2.
Our contract with you
- Our contract.These terms and conditions (Terms) apply to the order by you and supply of goods by us to you (Contract). No other terms are implied by trade, custom, practice or course of dealing.
- Entire agreement. The Contract is the entire agreement between us in relation to its subject matter. You acknowledge that you have not relied on any statement, promise or representation or assurance or warranty that is not set out in the Contract.
- These Terms and the Contract are made only in the English language.
- Your copy.You should print a copy of these Terms [or save them to your computer] for future reference.
Placing an order and its acceptance
- Placing your order. Please follow the onscreen prompts to place an order. Each order is an offer by you to buy the goods specified in the order (Goods) subject to these Terms.
- Correcting input errors. Our order process allows you to check and amend any errors before submitting your order to us. Please check the order carefully before confirming it. You are responsible for ensuring that your order [and any specification submitted by you] is complete and accurate.
- Acknowledging receipt of your order. After you place an order, you will receive an email from us acknowledging that we have received it, but please note that this does not mean that your order has been accepted. Our acceptance of your order will take place as described in clause 4.
- Accepting your order. Our acceptance of your order takes place when we send the email to you to accept it, at which point the Contract between you and us will come into existence. The Contract between you and us will only be formed when we send you the Dispatch Confirmation.
- If we cannot accept your order. If we are unable to supply you with the Goods for any reason, we will inform you of this by email and we will not process your order. If you have already paid for the Goods, we will refund you the full amount including any delivery costs charged as soon as possible.
- The images of the Goods on our site are for illustrative purposes only. Although we have made every effort to display the colors accurately, we cannot guarantee that your computer’s display of the colors accurately reflect the color of the Goods. The color of your Goods may vary slightly from those images.
- The packaging of your Goods may vary from that shown on images on our site.
Cancellation, Return and refund
- You may return the item and receive a refund, if you notify us as set out in clause 3 within 14 days of your decision to return the item.
- However, this cancellation right does not apply in the case of:
- any Goods which become mixed inseparably with other items after their delivery
- To cancel the Contract altogether, you must contact us through email at email@example.com your full name and your order number within 14 days of receiving your order. A link to the website contact form will be included in our Dispatch Confirmation. Goods can be only be returned if are in their original form and packaging.
- If you have returned the Goods to us under this clause 4 because they are faulty or mis-described, we will refund the price of the Goods on the credit card or debit card used by you to pay.
- In the unlike scenario that Goods have been delivered to you before you decide to cancel the Contract as per clause 4.3 above then, you must return them to us without undue delay and in any event not later than 2 days after the day on which you let us know that you wish to cancel the Contract. You can either send them back or return them to us in-store.
Delivery, transfer of risk and title
- We will contact you with an estimated delivery date, within 1 day after the date on which we email you to confirm our acceptance of your order. See clause 13 (Events outside our control) for our responsibilities when this happens.
- Orders within Cyprus are shipped with ACS courier, delivery charge is €3 .Deliveries are made during working days, Monday through Friday, between 09:00 and 17:00.
- All delivered goods are accompanied by the appropriate documentation. If an order is intended as a gift, please give us notice in order to gift wrap the product prior to delivery.
- Standard local delivery usually takes around 1 to 2 working days (Unless expressly stated in the product page). Signing will be requested upon receipt of the product as proof of delivery. If you are not in at the time of delivery, we will leave a note with details to arrange another delivery time.
- Deliveries are not made on Bank Holidays or Weekends. Please allow additional time, if ordering on or near public holidays or during sale periods. In any event, orders will be shipped after the full confirmation of payment.
- Delivery is complete once the Goods have been unloaded at the address for delivery set out in your order.
- You own the Goods once we have received payment in full, including of all applicable delivery charges.
- If we fail to deliver the Goods, our liability is limited to the cost of obtaining replacement goods of a similar description and quality in the cheapest market available, less the price of the Goods. However, we will not be liable to the extent that any failure to deliver was caused by an Event Outside Our Control, or because you failed to provide adequate delivery instructions or any other instructions that are relevant to the supply of goods.
- If you fail to take delivery within 10 days after the day on which we notified you that the Goods were ready for delivery, we may resell part of, or all the Goods and after deducting any reasonable storage and selling costs, account to you for any excess over the price of the Goods or charge you for any shortfall below the price of the Goods.
Price of goods and delivery charges
- The prices of the Goods will be as quoted on our site at the time you submit your order. We take all reasonable care to ensure that the prices of Goods are correct at the time when the relevant information was entered onto the system. However, please see clause 5 for what happens if we discover an error in the price of Goods you ordered.
- Prices for our Goods may change from time to time, but changes will not affect any order you have already placed.
- The price of Goods excludes VAT at the applicable current rate chargeable in Cyprus for the time being. However, if the rate of VAT changes between the date of your order and the date of delivery, we will adjust the VAT you pay, unless you have already paid for the Goods in full before the change in VAT takes effect.
- The price of the Goods does not include delivery charges outside Cyprus. Our delivery charges are as advised to you during the check-out process before you confirm your order.
- We sell a large number of Goods through our site. It is always possible that, despite our best efforts, some of the Goods on our site may be incorrectly priced. If we discover an error in the price of the Goods you have ordered we will contact you in writing to inform you of this error and we will give you the option of continuing to purchase the Goods at the correct price or cancelling your order. We will not process your order until we have your instructions. If we are unable to contact you using the contact details you provided during the order process, we will treat the order as cancelled and notify you in writing. If we mistakenly accept and process your order where a pricing error is obvious and unmistakable and could reasonably have been recognized by you as a mispricing, we may cancel supply of the Goods and refund you any sums you have paid.
How to pay
- You can only pay for Goods using a debit card or credit card and cash on delivery. Our payment gateway provider is JCC .
- Some of the Goods we sell to you come with a manufacturer’s guarantee. For details of the applicable terms and conditions, please refer to the manufacturer’s guarantee provided with the Goods.
Our liability: your attention is particularly drawn to this clause
- We only supply the Goods for internal use by your business, and you agree not to use the Goods for any resale purposes.
- Nothing in these Terms limits or excludes our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by our negligence;
- fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- any other liability that cannot be limited or excluded by law.
- Subject to clause 2, we will under no circumstances be liable to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, arising under or in connection with the Contract for:
- any loss of profits, sales, business, or revenue;
- loss of business opportunity;
- loss of anticipated savings;
- loss of goodwill; or
- any indirect or consequential loss.
- Subject to clause 2, our total liability to you for all losses arising under or in connection with the Contract, whether in contract, tort (including negligence), breach of statutory duty, or otherwise, will in no circumstances exceed the price of the Goods.
- Except as expressly stated in these Terms, we do not give any representations, warranties or undertakings in relation to the Goods. Any representation, condition or warranty which might be implied or incorporated into these Terms by statute, common law or otherwise is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law. In particular, we will not be responsible for ensuring that the Goods are suitable for your purposes.
- Without limiting any of our other rights, we may suspend the supply or delivery of the Goods to you, or terminate the Contract with immediate effect by giving written notice to you if:
- you commit a material breach of any term of the Contract and (if such a breach is remediable) fail to remedy that breach within 30 days of you being notified in writing to do so;
- you fail to pay any amount due under the Contract on the due date for payment;
- Termination of the Contract shall not affect your or our rights and remedies that have accrued as at termination.
- Any provision of the Contract that expressly or by implication is intended to come into or continue in force on or after termination shall remain in full force and effect.
Events outside our control
- We will not be liable or responsible for any failure to perform, or delay in performance of, any of our obligations under the Contract that is caused by any act or event beyond our reasonable control (Event Outside Our Control).
- If an Event Outside Our Control takes place that affects the performance of our obligations under the Contract:
- we will contact you as soon as reasonably possible to notify you; and
- our obligations under the Contract will be suspended and the time for performance of our obligations will be extended for the duration of the Event Outside Our Control. Where the Event Outside Our Control affects our delivery of Goods to you, we will arrange a new delivery date with you after the Event Outside Our Control is over.
- You may cancel the Contract affected by an Event Outside Our Control which has continued for more than 30 days. To cancel please contact us. If you opt to cancel, you will have to return at our cost any relevant Goods you have already received and we will refund the price you have paid, including any delivery charges.
Communications between us
- When we refer to “in writing” in these Terms, this includes email.
- Any notice or other communication given under or in connection with the Contract must be in writing and sent by email.
- In proving the service of any notice, it will be sufficient to prove that such email was sent to the specified email address of the addressee.
- The provisions of this clause shall not apply to the service of any proceedings or other documents in any legal action.
- Assignment and transfer.
- We may assign or transfer our rights and obligations under the Contract to another entity but will always notify you by posting on this webpage if this happens.
- You may only assign or transfer your rights or your obligations under the Contract to another person if we agree in writing.
- Any variation of the Contract only has effect if it is in writing and signed by you and us (or our respective authorized representatives).
- If we do not insist that you perform any of your obligations under the Contract, or if we do not enforce our rights against you, or if we delay in doing so, that will not mean that we have waived our rights against you or that you do not have to comply with those obligations. If we do waive any rights, we will only do so in writing, and that will not mean that we will automatically waive any right related to any later default by you.
- Each paragraph of these Terms operates separately. If any court or relevant authority decides that any of them is unlawful or unenforceable, the remaining paragraphs will remain in full force and effect.
- Third party rights. The Contract is between you and us. No other person has any rights to enforce any of its terms.
- Governing law and jurisdiction. This Contract is governed by Cyprus Law and each party irrevocably agrees to submit all disputes arising out of or in connection with this Contract to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Cyprus Courts and in particular of Nicosia District Court.